Additional pictures at the bottom of the page.
- Enlarged under-shield opening for minimum noise, turbulence and back pressure
- Two vents for minimum turbulence and back pressure (no vents on Small)
- Available in five sizes
- Excellent coverage of arms and torso. X-Large offers excellent coverage for hands.
- Exceptionally quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
- No back pressure
- Shape designed to compliment the lines of the ST
- Compatible with HondaLine Mirror Deflectors
- Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16") DOT certified impact resistent plastic.
- Shorty made from 3mm thick (1/8") dark tint acrylic.
- Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
- Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
- X-Large: recommended for longer trips and/or colder weather
- Large, Medium or Short: recommended for warmer weather and sportier riding
- Installation Instructions
- All about our windshields
- How to choose the right windshield height for you.
- Forum Postings on our ST shields
- Forum Postings on our ST shields
|Size||Height||Width (top)||Width (low)||Price||Order
|Stock ||+0 ||16 ||25||$415||
|XX-Large||+6.5 = +16,5cm||18||30||$215
|X-Large||+4.5 = 11,5cm||19||30||$200
|Large||+3.5 = +9cm||19 ||27||$185
|Medium||+1.75 = +4,5cm||17 ||27||$185
|Tinted Shorty||-1 = -2,5cm||17 ||22||$125
|Other Stuff for your Bike
|Heated Grip Kit||Heater elements for use with your stock grips||$50
|Heated Seat Kit||Heater element for use with your stock seat|
Two kits required to heat both rider and passenger seats
|Heat Controller||5 level controller for heated seat or grip kit||$60
|Handlebar Mitts||Keep your hands warm and dry||$30
|Balaclava||Keep your neck and chin warm||$9
|Seat Modification Kit||Relieve the pressure on your hip bones|
Includes foam for both rider and passenger seats
|HP LED lights||Ultra-Bright LED|
running / fog lights
I would just like to say how delighted I am with your large windscreen I purchased recently. It really has made, for me, riding
the ST1300 a much more enjoyable experience. Gone is the need to wear ear-plugs, as this screen has removed most of the wind-
noise. That has been a huge benefit to me. Gone is the buffeting by the wind on my arms and helmet, and even though I have the
handle bar risers fitted, I do not get wet wrists or arms when riding in wet weather. With the under-mirror deflectors, it has
also removed the wind buffeting for my pillion (my wife), which obviously has increased her enjoyment in riding the ST1300.
ST1300 Electric Windshield Conversion Kit makes the task of converting your 2003
ST1300 standard model to electric windshield simple. The 2004 ST1300s all come with electric windshields. The 2003
ST1300 standard model is the only ST1300 which will ever be produced without an electric windshield. So converting your
2003 bike will increase your enjoyment and its resale value. We make an accessory wire harness and modify the ABS style
switch set to make this conversion electrically easy, and mechanically only a bit tedious. We fully support the Honda
relays, without which you will strip a 5¢ gear and wreck your $350 motor assembly. With our kit, you can use our
switch to work the windshield, or you can use the Honda ABS switch set, which we modify to work on your bike. With the
modified Honda switch set, your bike will look completely stock and the four-way flashers will work.
To convert your ST to electric windshield, you need the following parts:
- 38502-mcs-G00 5p Micro Relay x 2
- 38306-mca-000 Relay Suspension x 2
- 08A30-mcs-100 Accessory wire harness
- 35020-mcs-L00 Left Switch set, modified to work on non-ABS bike
- 64170-mcs-G01 Motor Adjuster Assembly
- CalSci wire harness
- CalSci switch conversion
You can buy the required Honda parts at your local dealer, or discount at hondaparts-direct.com
Ship your ABS Left Switch Set to us, and we'll convert it for you to work with your wiring harness. More info
on this conversion is available here
on this web site. Expect this conversion to cost about $575 total.
David Silver Spares sells conversion kits for the UK and European market.
The DavidSilverSpares.com kit includes our wiring harness and instructions, and all the Honda parts and everything else you need all in
one box. The handlebar switch is a converted European ABS style switch, including the flash-to-pass feature missing on US bikes. The
European conversion kits sold by DavidSilverSpares.com will not work on N.American bikes.
We offer two products to help you make this conversion:
|1. Wire harness only, includes a mini switch that fits in your throttle housing to
work the windshield. $60.
|2. Modify your Honda ABS style switch set to work on your non-ABS
bike. Ship your switch to us, we'll modify it and send it back. $20.